Aug 20, 2012

Sims 3 Birthday Gift Thank Yous!


I received 5 gifts from my friends and I would really love to acknowledge them for being so sweet and generous, as I didn't ask for anything! ♥

Thank you so much:
VICTIMofDARKNESS for gifting me the Happily Ever After- Forest Flowers Hairstyle.
corettabarajas for gifting me the Show Stopping Style- Short and Shaggy Layers Hairstyle.
blacksheba1973for gifting me the High bun hairstyle.
blunote00  for gifting me Hidden Springs and Make a Wish Compilation :)

Words cannot express how loved I feel right now. I cherish all of my friends on this site!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete